|Recruiting a photojournalist|
Skye Miller is a photojournalist at Planetary Pioneers. She is hired by Jade Washington by the player completing the Recruiting a photojournalist job. When completed, the #nofilter achievement will be acquired. Skye is one of the twelve characters available to marry and is willing to be in a polyamorous relationship.
Skye is a vegan.
First contact[edit | edit source]
- Skye: ... I didn't mean to imply that you shouldn't be proud! It's just that the colony isn't quite what I was expecting. Based on your messages I just expected there to be... more.
- Jade: I understand that at first glance it may not seem as though we have made much progress. However, bringing life and culture to a barren world is difficult work. Tell me, how many space colonies have you visited before ours, Ms. Miller?
- Skye: ... Fair enough! I promise to keep an open mind! But I'm not here to advertise for your company. I'll give a fair, but honest account of the progress.
- Jade: I would expect nothing less. [Player Name], I would like you to meet Skye Miller. She is the photojournalist I mentioned. — (The #nofilter achievement is acquired.)
- Skye: Hiya, [Player Name]! Happy to meet you! If you see me snapping photos of you, it's strictly professional. I promise!
Skye's image and description display.
- Skye: I'm really looking forward to checking out your farm. Is it possible to get a guided tour sometime? My studio is northwest of Rosie's shop. With all these alien landscapes to photograph you might have trouble catching me at home though. But don't let that stop you from popping in to say hi! You might luck out and catch me developing some prints. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of one another, [Player Name]. Later you two.
Small talk[edit | edit source]
Talking with characters outside of job duties can improve the player's relationship with them. Skye can say any of the following when engaging in small talk with her:
I can't promise all the photos I take of your farm will be flattering.
I hope you catch and release when you go fishing, [Player Name].
Do you know anything about photography, [Player Name]?
- Teach me?
- Unknown dialogue
- Not much.
- Skye: It's not for everyone.
- More than you.
- Unknown dialogue
I'm so glad the plants on this planet taste so good! I was worried I wouldn't have anything to eat!
Relationship progress events[edit | edit source]
When the player is advancing from one stage (heart) in a relationship to the next, it is done so through an event.
First green heart[edit | edit source]
The player can reach the first green heart by visiting Skye's Studio when her relationship bar is full.
Second Green heart[edit | edit source]
You're just in time! I just finished preparing lunch. There's plenty for you too. It's nothing fancy. Just some fried rice I tossed together. I hope you don't mind. I don't eat meat.
- Me either!
- You seemed like a very compassionate person.
- That's okay.
- Thanks for understanding.
I've always loved animals. I can't stand the thought of eating them. Not that I judge other people for their food choices! I'm especially fond of fish. I can't wait to see what's swimming around the lakes and rivers here! Listen to me rambling on about fish. Let's dig in!
The screen dims, you regain 30 energy and 2 hours passes.
You're so fun to chat with, [Player Name]! Oh! Look at the time! You'd better get back to work. I don't want Administrator Washington blaming me if you fall behind! Why don't you take the recipe for my fried rice so you can make it yourself sometime? If you experiment and make it better, let me know! — (Unlocked Fried Rice recipe)
Third Green heart[edit | edit source]
The player can reach the third green heart by visiting Skye's Studio when her relationship bar is full and the second green heart has been reached. This event vary quite a bit depending on what expansions the Player has made.
First Blue heart[edit | edit source]
The player can reach the first blue heart by visiting Skye's Studio when her relationship bar is full and the third green heart has been reached. This event vary quite a bit depending on what the Player answers during a small talk with her.
Second Blue heart[edit | edit source]
Third Blue heart[edit | edit source]
First Red heart[edit | edit source]
Second Red heart[edit | edit source]
Third Red heart[edit | edit source]
The player can reach the third red heart by visiting Skye's Studio in the afternoon, when her relationship bar is full and the second red heart has been reached. This event will determine if you'll married together, move in, stay a couple or break up.
Collections[edit | edit source]
|Skye's Apprentice Angler|
|Black Hole Bass||Found in Plains Rivers and Lakes|
|Dusky Salmon||Found in Plains Rivers and Lakes|
|Winged Trout||Found in Plains Rivers and Lakes|
|Skye's Adept Angler|
|Startled Sucker||Found in the Ocean|
|Citrus Tang||Found in the Ocean|
|Pesky Puffer||Found in the Ocean|
|Skye's Reel Pro|
|Dazed Eel||Found in Marsh Rivers and Lakes|
|64x64pxGolden Darter||Found in Marsh Rivers and Lakes|
|Stinky Inky||Found in Marsh Rivers and Lakes|
|Reward||64x64pxSkye's Lighting Kit 64x64pxSkye's Spotlight|
|Skye's Fishing Fanatic|
|Trawling Chomper||Found in Moutain Cave lake|
|64x64pxFreckled Newt||Found in Moutain Cave lake|
|64x64pxPolar Prawn||Found in Moutain Cave lake|
|Copper Bubbler||Found in Moutain Rivers|
|Cadet Koi||Found in Moutain Rivers|
|Stellar Skimmer||Found in Moutain Rivers|
Portraits[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]